Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

Introduction


The happiest day of my life

Welcome, Friends!!  This is my blog all about wedding ideas. My husband and I, who have been married nineteen years as of this post, were very young when we married, and I recently began planning our vow renewals. I was absolutely brimming with ideas, so I thought, why not share my passion of this subject?  My goal is to share inspired themes and offer links for your planning needs. I hope you enjoy, and Congratulations!


If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.  

See more wedding ideas including gowns and tablescape ideas by following me on Pinterest!!


You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison a lifestyle blog hub and 
Thank you for stopping by! ❤


The ideas expressed here are the sole copyrighted intellectual property of Frugalfabfashionista.  Do not copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment